Come and celebrate with the Computer Science Student Union’s Semi-formal Dinner and Dance: Midnight in Morocco!
Experience the charm of French-Moroccan cuisine as you dance in the antique candle-lit Berber room.
With music courtesy of AI DJs (thanks to Rave and Crowdplay) and a human DJ too, this formal is the perfect way to get together with all your friends before PEY, graduation or just to celebrate the end of another fantastic year of school!
When: Thursday, March 29th, 2018 Where: Sultan’s Tent, 49 Front St E, Toronto, ON M5E 1B3
Doors open at 7PM, Dinner will be served at 8PM
Tickets: $45 on Eventbrite
- Plus credit processing fees of $3.86
- Please note that there are no refunds
LAST DAY TO BUY TICKETS IS THURSDAY MARCH 22nd at MIDNIGHT
Dress Code: Semi-formal attire
Food & Drinks:
- 3-course meal (choices available on ticket)
- 1 drink ticket from the bar
- Cash Bar is available
- Coat check will be provided
- Attendees 19+ must have valid ID to receive a stamp
- Vegetarian, Vegan, and Halal options are available
- Non-CS students welcome
For inquiries about allergies, accessibility or anything else, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org